Sunday, February 17, 2008

"FINAL PRESENTATION"

I know a number of you have been asking about the final presentation. We got an email from Werner in Jan. stating the following:

The semester officially ends on Friday, February 22, 2008.As we missed the first two days of the semester to federal holidays, itseems to me but the right thing to do to allow a few more days ofproduction at the end of the semester. I'm not expecting any morecomments on each others work past Friday, but allow to post work untilMonday.I'm not sure where the 26th is coming from.I hope this clarification helps.

I asked Werner at the end of the intensive if we would have a final presentation via internet or at the BAC and he responded no. Hopefully Werner can confirm all this. Hope this helps you all.

3 comments:

Matt Anderle said...

Jaclyn et All,

Check the studio blog site, Werner has posted this week and final presentation information.

Jaclyn said...

Yup, I saw it on Sunday! Thanks! Come on... you know me, I sae it 5 min. after he posted it! HAHA. just kidding.

Matt Anderle said...

Jaclyn,

That is funny because you probably see it within 3 minutes!!! HA! I'm checking out your fancy facades now.